Deadline for applications: 15th February 2016
The Practice Lead will be responsible for managing and working with the services/delivery organization to ensure that customers are provided full lifecycle support – from pre-sales to implementation through ongoing support across Southeast Asia region. This person will provide strategic direction and operational management on a day-to-day basis to ensure that the services business is organized and executes to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness to positively impact customer revenue, retention, growth and satisfaction across the Southeast Asia region.
The Practice Lead must understand the functional aspect of the underlying technology to effectively lead and direct the services team on how we can better serve the needs of prospects and customers.
– Define, develop and implement the partnering model and relevant processes.
– Manage the key business metrics.
– Customer Satisfaction.
– Manage and Define Revenue and profitability models for the Software service
– Provide industry insight and customer service best practices based on experience.
– Direct the Services organization to adopt key global processes and procedures
– Provide ongoing customer-driven feedback and input to help inform product roadmap.
– Ensure that all aspects of customers’ initiatives are understood, communicated, and on-track.
– Ensure all key Votiva deliverables meet customer standards, acting as a steward of quality and responsiveness.
– Establish a trusting relationship with customer and partners at senior levels.
– Understand the customer business environment in all major regions; understand key business drivers across relevant industries, and how to help make Votiva successful at a business level.
– Bachelor’s Degree in CS/MIS or Physics or relevant technical field experience plus a minimum of 6 years of related professional work experience, such as customer support or professional services.
– 4 years of experience in management or leadership role
– Have been part of scaling services and support organization to support the growth of a company.
– Management experience in world-class enterprise software consulting services organization.
– Managed a large group of services implementation people both directly and indirectly.
– Clear operational experience in defining and implementing the process for managing a consulting services implementation organization.
– Clear operational experience in defining and implementing the processes in a “blended” services model.
– Experience in defining the appropriate incentive programs for the Votiva services organization.
– Demonstrated ability to grow services teams organically (through hiring and training).
– Management and Technical experience in the key products –…
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written along with the ability and willingness to communicate at all levels.
– Proven ability to establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with sales, Engineering, services and executive management.
– Proven experience in enterprise and media software, architectures and industries.
– Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
– Ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up, team-oriented environment.
– Customer Satisfaction – Achieve world class levels NPS in International as a measure of customer focus and advocacy.
– Services Revenue – Ability to grow Votiva’s services and support revenue through custom and packaged solutions.
– Efficient and effective system, processes, procedures and operations definition with a view to cost management.
– Effective collaboration between Votiva sales and organizations
– Provide financial and administrative insight and recommendations to the business to increase efficiencies and profitability.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before .