Customer Support Team Lead
Deadline for applications:
1. Get requirements/ problems from customers:
– Receives mainly from telephone calls or emails from customers reporting problems or having questions about the ERP Software
– Fact Finds to identify the source of the problem/error
– Identifies procedures followed which led to problem/error
– Answers questions, take measures to resolve problems related to the software
– Responds to customer problems/errors that arise from the use of the product
– Record issues/ problems
2. Analysis and Management of Open Cases including:
– Maintains daily contact with customers, providing status updates and essential information regarding customer cases owned by the analyst
– Uses Technical Consultant, Functional Consultant and other available resources to gain understanding of the product so as to resolve software problems/errors or to recommend changes to the program
– Resolve customer issues via testing, research
– Creates reasonable work-arounds for software issues
– Handles requests for future upgrades, patches and change requests
– Serves as a member on support Functional team to increase specialized area knowledge and develops customer solutions
3. Responsible for achieving objectives:
– Taking personal responsibility to oversee that a problem is followed through to resolution and the end user is satisfied
– Responding promptly as problems/errors are reported
– Approaching case problems with a positive mindset
– Punctual report to work
– Expressing empathy towards internal and external customers
– Generate and manage one Support Team:
– Generate and organize the Support Team
– Manage the team to work efficiently and customer satisfactorily
1. Preferred experience:
– Current/former Dynamics ERP consultant that is tired of traveling/on-site customer visits and prefers to sit in the office using all the experience gained from in-field experience to service our customers the best possible way.
– Customer service expert with some ERP knowledge. Could be experience from sales/Marketing position within an ERP Service Provider.
– A former end-user/key-user of Dynamics ERP solutions
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Sales or Business related field.
– Experience with enterprise purchasing, inventory best practices and techniques is preferred.
– Knowledge and experience in enterprise accounting.
– Fluently English
– Customer oriented
– Ability to research and provide feedback.
– Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
– Ability to work under deadline pressures.
– Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work, with the ability to multi-task.
– Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with internal and external users, peers, and management, to clearly and concisely communicate, to develop good working relationships and use facilitation skills.
– Ability to develop logical detailed test scenarios.
– Ability to provide training, management skill.
– Ability to explore and probe for understanding of processes
– Ability to use good judgment in evaluation and decision making.
– Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse workforce.
– Ability to resolve conflict effectively with customers and team members in tense situations.
– Work with the Microsoft Dynamics market leader in Vietnam (as measured by Microsoft)
– Opportunity to work on interesting projects in Vietnam and abroad
– On-the-job training as required
– Advanced level English language training
– Friendly and professional work environment
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before .